I'm really annoyed

I don't want to go into too much detail, otherwise this post will be miles long. I've got like a zillion things going through my head right now that to put them all into words would take pages and pages.

Essentially, it's this. I had a conversation with someone today that is getting a bad rap. A person in a position of leadership has some misgivings about this person I feel are unfounded. The leader has a tendency to take irrational positions on some things. All of this is causing un-needed stress all around. I looks to me that some sort of power trip or mind game is going on here, and I hate both. I'm specifically being vague because I'm not sure who might be lurking out there and I don't want to name names.

Basically I'm really pissed that I'm put in a position to try and make right a situation I neither caused nor could control. I now have to waste valuable time and energy to figure out what the fuck is going on and what if anything should be done. It's annoying and I don't have time to deal with it. I've got two children at home. I feel like dealing with the grown up kind that can't play nice.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comments

Popular Posts