Finally the Pictures

I'm sure you've all been waiting for the pictures of our completed hallway. Sorry I havn't posted them sooner, but you know, busy and all. I am, however, posting this from the new laptop I've commandeered, I mean obtained for testing, from work. Nice brand new HP 6120 laptop. Go check out HP's website if you want to geek out about it.

Now, the moment you've all been waiting for: The new hallway!






















Here's a shot of the hallway going into the kitchen area.























Here is the stairs going up. The color of the wall at the top of the stairs is the color on all non-red walls. The flash kind of washed it out up close.

What we didn't expect when we painted was that the hallway would be darker at night. When it was all white, the upstairs lights would be enough to brighten the entire hallway, upstairs and downstairs. Now we need to turn on the foyer light! Not that it's a bad thing since I really like how it turned out, but I didn't realize how much the white walls were reflecting.

Next step in the painting projects is the bedrooms. This weekend, however, I'm going to try and put in a natural gas line so we can install our new front loading washer and dryer. My brother ordered it for me and said it would be here in the middle of April. It showed up last Friday, after about a week and a half. So now they sit in our garage, waiting to be put in. And the Wife is waiting to be able to do fewer loads of laundry.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts