Can't think of a title

It's unusual for me to post twice in a day, but my previous post was written the other day and I wanted to throw this down on paper now (OK, typing on the internet is not like writing on paper, you know what I mean). The Wife got the results from some blood work back and had slightly high cholesterol levels and high triglyceride levels. She's concerned about her health since heart disease runs in her family. And since she's concerned about her health, I'm concerned as well.

She wants to start walking to get more excersize. I'm totally cool with that and we need to work it into our routine. It could be a good excuse for me to get back on my roller blades. Anything it takes to keep the little lady heathly. Because she simply cannot die before me. It would crush me. That may sound selfish, but I can't imagine her not being around.

Words cannot express my feelings for her so I won't put them here. She knows, as I've told her many times. However I worry when she worries, and writing it down helps a little.

Comments

Popular Posts