Tracy Made me do it!

This is a little long, but Tracy twisted my arm. Ok, she didn't twist too hard and I've got nothing else for today so what the hell.

1. FIRST NAME
Vince
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My paternal grandfather
3. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
No. I want to travel among them.
4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE?
The one with my wedding band.
5. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Cousin's funeral.
6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
When I can read it.
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Wine Cured Genoa salami.
8. ANY BAD HABITS?
Blogging
9. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
Alvin and the Chipmunk's Christmas CD. Love those tunes!
10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH WHO YOU ARE NOW?
I'd worship me and the ground I walked on.
11. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
No
12. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Depends. What do you look like?
13. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I smolder, yell, and generally fume from hours to days.
14. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
Heaven.
15. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
Yes.
16. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Didn't have one.
17. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS?
Ballroom dancing.
18. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
You're reading it.
19. ARE YOU SARCASTIC?
You can't tell?
20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
Duh.
21. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Nice hips, long legs, willingness to talk to me.
22. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
I can't repeat the ones my Wife calls me.
23. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Thanks anyway.
24.DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No
25. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE STRONG POINTS?
Yes. Just ask me and I'll tell you all about them.
26. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Anything combined with chocolate.
27. WHO'S YOUR BEST FRIEND
I could say the Wife, but it's cliche and much more complicated than that. She's MY WIFE! Other than that I haven't spoken to my best friend much since he moved to Alabama.
28. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS?
Black, anything bright and sparkly.
29. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
4
30. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST RIGHT NOW?
My cousin, Sharon.
31. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
If they like.
33. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Apple.
34. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Co-worker.
35. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE PREFERRED SEX?
Ass/legs.
36. DO YOU LOVE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS?
As much as I love any other blogger pal.
37. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
Better than yesterday.
38. FAVORITE DRINK?
Amaretto, on ice.
39. DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE?
Look to the left sidebar for her picture. He's totally HOT!!!
40. Favorite sport?
Football/soccer.
42. EYE COLOR?
Brown.
43. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope
44. SIBLINGS?
One brother, one sister
45. Favorite month?
October
46. FAVORITE FOOD?
Italian
47. LAST SHOW YOU WATCHED?
Law and Order SVU
48. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Christmas
49. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
No. What are you doing tonight?
50. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Neither! Fall and Spring
51. HUGS OR KISSES?
Yes.
52. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Relationships. Unless it's the Wife. Then whatever works for her works for me.

Comments

Popular Posts