Dear Lord

Lord,

Sometimes, I just need to ask, what is it exactly you want from me? I'm having a hard time figuring it out. I thought I knew what it is You wanted me to do, but there is so much resistance. It seems that whatever I do, whatever sacrifices I make, it's never good enough. No matter what I do, it always seems to come out wrong.

I'm really trying to work on all this anger in me. But I can't seem to go more than a little while without it overwhelming me. I keep praying for peace but I can't seem to find it. Show me the way.

I'm just so tired. Tired of being angry, tired of being frustrated, tired of fighting with everyone, tired of not being appreciated, tired of everything. I need Your help to let it all go. I really want to, really, really.

All I have left I can do is read Your word and pray.

Comments

Popular Posts