Long weekend

Don't have much time to post so some quick updates from the weekend:

We were out shopping this weekend and Grasshopper found one of those curling irons that colors your hair. He calls the Wife and says "Mom, you should get this. You would look SOOOO HOT!" He's almost 7. And a chip off the old block.

There was a request for more detail on the color of the bathroom I painted Friday. Here's what it looks like. The picture came out a little more pink than it actually is. It's closer to the color of the starfish in the bowl.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Also, here's a picture of Grasshopper in his cub scout uniform. He's very happy to be a scout now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I have to run to a meeting now. Later all!

*****
Late update - I've updated my website VinceFranco.com with the latest on my CD project. Sorry, no new song clips. I'm saving it for the final product. Check it out if you're so inclined.

Also, you'll noticed I've finally figured out how to go to three columns on my blog. I think it's much cleaner and requires less scrolling. Let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular Posts