Really Busy

I'm sure all of you are as busy as I am these days. So just a few quick updates to let you know what's going on.

I'm going to be spending some time working on a new website, www.faithonfireband.com. Now that the band has "seperated" itself from being a parish music group, I thought we should have our own site. There's nothing there right now if you look, but I'll get something going soon. I'm having some trouble with the site design website I'm using, and I'm not sure if I want to go with it or another one. I'll have to look around.

Of course, I got to see Italy outlast France to take the World Cup. Italia! Italia! I saw the game at my parents house, in proper Italian style with dinner just before the game at 1 pm. I was a bit terrified when it went into penatly kicks, but this time Lady Luck was with Italy and we survived the match! I'm one happy Italian tonight.

We went to a family reunion yesterday (on the Wife's side). It was a great day for her, gossiping with her cousins. The only down side was when a couple of her cousin's grandkids (children came EARLY in that family) decided to pour water on her when she was in the pool. Cause they GOT HER HAIR WET! Oh, yes, looks of death ensued. But beyond that, she had a wonderful time. I didn't have as nice a time as she, but it was a good quiet afternoon of food, swimming, and games with the boys. So I enjoyed it as well.

Finally, the Wife and I had a very nice little moment last night. I was totally exhausted (as was she) so after falling asleep on the couch, I crawled into bed around 11:30. The Wife (as is her habit) fell asleep in the chair and came to bed somewhere around 3 am. I was having trouble sleeping since my nose was all stuffed up (stuid allergies!) and since I was awake anyway, got up to take something to clear the sinuses. When I got back into bed, the Wife came over to my side, snuggled up, and put her arm over me. She's usually not the snuggly type, so this was a very sweet gesture on her part. She can be such a sweety when she wants to be.

I'm going to crash now, as I woke up tired ths morning. There's nothing good on TV is it's a good be I can fall asleep on the couch to whatever's on.

Comments

Popular Posts