Again not what I was going to say

First of all, in case you live under a rock, Italy beat Germany today 2-0 in overtime to advance to the World Cup final! I watched the second half of the game (halftime to end) at my parent's place and it was full of happy screaming Italians at the end of the game!

I was going to write a post based on something Nanner posted, but I booted up the laptop and left it on the couch, then went outside with the Wife and played guitar while she read. By the time I came back in, she was crouched on the couch surfing the web. I thought it would be a good time to gently kiss her back and rub it, you know, be all sensitive and romantic and such. I was told to go away and stop bugging her. It seems my beard was a little "pokey". So I booted up the desktop to post instead. And now I'm too tired to write the long, introspective post I had planned.

So you'll all just have to wait until later this week. So there.

Oh, and FORZA AZZURRI!

Comments

Popular Posts