I'm so bad...

...baby I don't care!

I was a baaaaaad boy today! I had a laptop at karate and there was an unsecured wirelss network out there I could connect to. I brought up the configuration page for the wireless router and sure enough, the owner didn't change the default administrator name and password. I had complete access to his wireless network. So I changed the broadcast name of the network to Pleasehackme!. Aren't I terrible? I didn't change anything else, however, so I didn't do any real damage, but hopefully this will wake up whoever owns the router.

I've finished another song, at least the lyrics, at karate as well. I have to sit down and put some music to it. It should be done soon. Also, one of the members of the band has convinced me to submit one of my songs as the theme song for next year's NCYC event (National Catholic Youth Conference). Don't know if they'll pick it, but why not. It's a new song called Keep the Faith. The band will have to record a very dirty demo to submit. I'll keep you up to date.

I was going to write the next chapter in my saga, but it's quite a bit of work and I'm too damn tired. However, the Wife is taking a shower and I'm very tempted to join her, but she's all work and no play when showering. Bummer, I know. Retro, NO TORRID DETAILS FOR YOU! I'll get something up before the end of the weekend, I promise. I might even throw in a TOOOOORRRRIIIIDDDD detail or two if you guys are really good. So mind your manners.

Oh, and almost forgot, since Jude was willing to vote for me for dictator for life, I give you:

You can live free in my monarchy
Wanna be the King of the World
You don't have to do before you can be
Wanna be the King of the World

If you take me, I'll give the world another chance
I'll make the politicians dance
You're taking a chance either way


Prize of unspeakable value (that is so worthless we shall not speak of it) to whomever can figure out the above reference without googling it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Talas

I own the greatest hits disc.

Popular Posts