Updated blog

In case you haven't noticed, there's a link to the right to order my CD. Does this mean it's finished? Unfortunately, no. However, I should have the audio proof on Monday. That's a copy of the CD with artwork and graphics on the CD just like the finished product. I'll need to listen to it to verify the copy process went properly. So assuming I do get the proof on Monday, by Tuesday (if there are no problems) I place the order. It should take 3 to 4 business days to complete the order. So I'm looking at the end of the week to have finished product, ready to ship out the door, in hand THIS WEEK!

So if you happen to have $10 lying around (plus shipping and handling) you too can own your copy of the best CD I've heard in the last 18 months. I can't go on about how good this CD is. No matter how many times I put it down becasue I think I'm getting sick of listening to it (and I've listened to these tracks MANY MANY TIMES, beleive me) I always pop it back in very quickly and still enjoy it. I highly recommend purchasing a copy. I give it 6 out of 5 stars. The CD makes a great gift as well.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled blogs.

Comments

Popular Posts