Wah my pussy hurts

Before I begin this post, I need advise from those of you that have seen the new Harry Potter movie: Is it appropriate for a 7 year old? The Wife and I would like to take both boys to see it next weekend, but being as it's PG-13, I want to make sure it's ok for the younger boy. Maverick has read the book and knows what happens, so I think it will be ok. I'm not sure about Grasshopper. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Ok, on to business. In one of my previous posts, I was complaining and the Wife used a common phrase in our relationship, Wah, my pussy hurts. Now, a few of you appeared confused and perhaps taken aback, so I will explain the story behind the phrase.

Of course, it goes back to my Navy days. After all, only sailors would mock each other like that. As a junior in college, my summer ROTC active duty traning for that year was called CORTRAMID (for Career ORientation TRAining for MIDshipmen, don't you love Navy acronyms?). We spent a week with each specialty in the Navy, one week with the airdales, one week with the submariners, one week with the surface fleet, and one week with the Marines. During surface week, we had to PT (physical training) with the SEALS. Now, as you can imagine, training with SEALS was a major pain in the ass. They made you do all kinds of things that normal humans cannot possible do. If we started to get behind, or looked tired, they would tell us "What's the matter, does your pussy hurt?" By day three, whenever we started to complain, we'd start by going "wah, my pussy hurts".

This also had a corollary. Day two, while running on the beach in our combat boots, we got to do push ups in the surf. Kind of easy as the waves helped you. However, you get soaked. Then you get to make "sugar cookies". This is where you sit in the sand, and throw it straight up in the air and get covered in it. You end up looking like a sugar cookie, hence the name. After this, we also began to complain that we had sand in our pussies.

As you can see, I learned many wonderful diversity lessons while a member of the United States Navy. I was a Naval Officer during the Tailhook scandal and had to "train" my division on sexual harassment during our full day stand down. That's right. We stopped all work for a day while we watched videos and talked about how not to sexually harrass women. You can imagine how sensitive to women's rights we were after that.

In any event, this is just another of the colorful tales from my days of military service.

Comments

Popular Posts