Why?

This will be short as I am swamped at work. But I really need to ask why I was invited to contribute to this blog. The unofficial title is "the middle aged guy's version of sex, drugs, and rock & roll". Guess what, I'm not interested in sex, not interested in drugs, and not interested in rock & roll. And I most certainly am NOT a middle-aged guy. So for those of you out there who are interested in what is normally posted here, my posts would be thoroughly boring. I don't care for sex, so there would be no mention of that here. Most of my comments would be about developmental disabilities and how they affect our kids and our family as a whole. Not really interesting material for most of you, especially those who aren't familiar with abbreviations such as PDD-NOS, ADHD, ASD, SID, and the like. He likes Queen, I like the Mills Brothers, Nat King Cole, and Rik Emmett. He likes to play guitar, I am so sick of hearing guitar strings being tuned I'm ready to throw one out of the window. He's spending so much time at church now with his rock band, that I'm ready to give up my 2 hours a month on Liturgy Committee just because ONE of us needs to be home.
Yes, I'm pissed. I'm pissed that he manages to find time for this useless crap but not the important stuff.
Sorry if I pissed anyone off, but that's just the mood I'm in today.

Comments

Popular Posts