Teo Torriatte

Let us be together as the years go by
Oh my love, my love
In the quiet of the night let our candle always burn
Let us never lose the lessons we have learned

I've decided that today is Wife Appreciation Day. Why you may ask? Just because. I'm a firm believer in doing things for your significant other for absolutely no reason. Anyone can send roses on Valentine's Day. It's almost expected. However, send your wife flowers on a Tuesday at work just because you're thinking about her. Now there's a true measure of your feelings. I was thinking of the lady today and decided to do something special. And no, I'm not trying to suck up or get some. We've been married long enough that those tricks don't work anymore. No, this is simply words from the heart.

I've posted an picture of us from our "Navy" days. She hasn't changed a bit since then. Still the babe she's always been. I also thought it would be nice to have a picture of Mrs. Vince on the site. BTW, if you can figure out the above song quote, you get bonus points. Googling the lyrics doesn't count so no cheating.


LT and Mrs. Franco

Comments

Popular Posts