Second Rant of the Day

Today must be some kind of record or something. There's way too many news articles pissing me off today. Check out this insanity from ABC News. It's an article about the "swinging" lifestyle. I won't go on too much about it because it should be fairly obvious. These couples are saying having sex with other people outside of their marriage is good for their relationships. Ok, quick question then. If this is such a good thing and they're not ashamed of it, why won't anyone give their last name? Also, to show how lame these people are, check out this quote:

Chris, who participates in the lifestyle with his wife, Lavonne, said, "I don't want to be 85 years old, looking back on my life, like, 'Man, I didn't have enough sex in my life.' "

I'm sorry but that has to be the absolute worst reason I've ever heard out of a married person. There's much more to a relationship than sex. If that's the main reason for your relationship, you are in it for the absolute wrong reason. Mind you, I may not be 85 yet and I certainly have some regrets in my life up to now, but not enough sex hasn't even entered into my mind as one of the possibilities. I certainly wouldn't mind more sex but I'm not regretting the fact I don't have sex every day or something.

I'm sorry but all I can say is what a bunch of losers. It may sound harsh but I'm in a harsh kind of mood. Maybe I need to stop reading ABC News.

Comments

Popular Posts