Quick update

Sorry no posts for a while. I've spent the week staying with my older son. He had the flu with a fever. He's much better now.

I'll probably be posting more next week as I'll be out of town for a class. Since I'll have little to do in the evening, it will give me some time to post stuff.

I'll have much to say soon. I've been reading a facinating book on Japan called Dogs and Demons by Alex Kerr. I never realized Japan was so messed up. Nearly every page I'm going "Oh my God!". Like the part where they were dumping nuclear waste outside the plant onto the ground using buckets. It caught fire, spontaneously reacted, and they tried to put it out with no protective gear. The Nuclear Ministry's response was that nuclear accidents don't happen in Japan. Again, more on that later.

The CD project's moving along. I'm nearly done with drum tracks. Next time around I'm having some friends record horns as I haven't played the sax since high school and there's no way I could do a decent solo.

Lastly, many thanks to Julie from Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels for linking my site. Many thanks!

More soon! Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts