Lost Treasure

I was converting a few of the songs I did with my originals band, The Real Emetics, for the Wife today when I came across a few wave files I didn't realize I had. One was for Follow Me, a track that will be on the Voice of the Spirit CD, and the other two were for Remember When and Beg and Plead, lyrics for which I provided a while back. I was considering adding those two tracks as bonus tracks for Voice of the Spirit for an additional donation. I'm not sure since they two tracks are not "Christian" songs, merely songs I think are good ones. We shall see.

In any event, I am going to put clips of the songs on my website, www.vincefranco.com, this week. I'm off from work until Thursday and I like to use the high speed connection there to upload files instead of dial up at home. I think the clips will be worth the wait. The babysitter we had watching the boys this summer went back to school this week so the Wife and I are splitting the week on babysitting duties.

In other news, we're painting our family room and kitchen. More correctly, I'm paying someone else to paint the family room and kitchen. It's a big job and it's worth the money for someone else to have the hassle. As a good friend of mine put it, it's a small price to pay compared to the acida I would get from doing it myself. We're painting the wall with the fireplace Java (a deep brown) and the other walls cream. The trim will be white. It should have a nice look when it's done.

Also, today was Maverick's last baseball game (yeah!). It's been a long baseball season. He's had fun, however. He actually got on base today! He didn't hit, but was walked. What amazed me is that with about 20 to 25 at bats, this was his first walk of the travel baseball season. Somehow pitchers manage to strike him out. Anyway, he stole a couple of bases but didn't manage to score a run. Great final game for him, however. Next year he probably won't play travel baseball to spend more time playing golf.

I'll check in with everyone's blogs as much as possible this week, but when I'm at home I don't surf as much as at work (sad, I know). However, again, with dial up, it takes so much longer to check in with all my internet pals. So if I'm not commenting as much this week, you'll know why. This Sunday we're also having a picnic/get together at my place with my high school gang. We get together a few times a year still. We did this last year and had so much fun we want to make it an annual event. I'll give you the lowdown on the party next week.

Comments

Popular Posts