Happy Birthday to my Lady!

Today is Ellen's birthday. To celebrate, I took her to see Bugs Bunny at the Symphony last night. Our philharmonic orchestra played the music for Bugs Bunny (and other) cartoons while they played them on a big screen. It was 2 hours of fun and music! The experience was awesome and I highly recommend seeing it if you can.


Today after church we went to our favorite BBQ joint with the kids for lunch. The food was yummy as usual and we had plenty left over to take home. The boys and I also got her some new charms for her bracelet. Overall I think she's had a good birthday and she certain had a lot of fun. So Happy Birthday to my lovely wife. Here's a couple of then and now pictures:



Comments

Jammie J. said…
Awww, happy birthday to you, Ellen. :) I'm thinking your man did alright in the "making you feel special" part of your birthday.

Good job, Vince.
Jude said…
Happy Birthday Ellen! :-)

The Bugs Bunny symphony sounds like a blast, good choice Vince!
Kate said…
A good looking family you have there! Happy birthday to your wife!!

Popular Posts