Back to reality

We had a nice long weekend. I had Wednesday off with the boys and then the holiday. We probably spent WAY too much money on Friday and only got a little Christmas shopping done. Too much good stuff for us! And Ellen and I replenished our wardrobes. I'm in good shape as far as school goes. About 4 weeks left and most of my major assignments are either turned in or in draft. I have one more to do but need to wait for other teams to make presentations.


Today we made chicken stock from our leftovers from Thursday and homemade chicken noodle soup. It's acutally going right now but I'm sure it will by yummy. We shut down my team for the holiday and weekend so there's a lot of work to catch up on when we get back tomorrow. But, then again, the work is always there. So its back to the grind tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great week. BTW, as a side note, Moose Munch from Harry and David is sinfully good and hard to resist. You should get some.

Comments

Jude said…
Mmmmm home made chicken soup! I'm glad to hear you had a good weekend. :-)

Sounds like you are ahead of the game with school. You da man!

Have a good week Rocker Guy!
sydwynd said…
Jude: I'm trying. I'd like to wrap things up well ahead of Christmas and enjoy the holiday.

Popular Posts