Big disappointment

What the hell, if Julz can start blogging again regularly, so can I.

I got an email (addressed to the whole band) from the singer in our group (lovely tan gal in the blue shirt in the picture from last post) that she is resigning from the band. There's a lot of legitimate stuff she's feeling that led her to the decision. I understand because I've been in that situation myself in other bands. She's feeling that the band passed her by and she's not doing what she wants to do. I asked her to reconsider because it really won't be the same without her. However, I respect her decision either way.

So today I'm quite sad. She's one of the founding members of the group and it's never easy when someone you're close to moves on. We'll remain good friends, however, and I know I'll see her outside of the band either way.

Good luck Sue and may God go with you.

Comments

Popular Posts