No idea what I'm doing

Lately I've had terrible writer's block. I've been working on some songs, and have about 6 or 7 great riffs, but I can't come up with any lyrics. I've got little bits of things, but nothing seems to pan out. I've also been stymied on anything to post about. You may have noticed things have been slow on the blog front around here.

We're going into Holy Week, which means lots of business for me. Traditional dinners at my mom's today and on Good Friday. There's rehearsal for Way of the Cross this evening, then the Way of the Cross performance on Wednesday (we re-enact the Stations of the Cross). Plus Easter next Sunday.

In other news, we've got Maverick signed up for golf again this year. Every Saturday for 3 hours over 14 weeks. His skills should improve greatly. Grasshopper is signed up to go to Cub Adventure Camp this summer. We're going the middle of July. We'll be staying in the Native American village like I did with Maverick, but this time we'll be sleeping in longhouses instead of teepees.

My big project at work is running fairly smoothly. This is the big week. I've got a lot of things to get done to have it ready for production by Friday at the latest, and I'm off Thursday and Friday since the boys are off from school. So it's going to be a busy 3 days.

Anyway, in case I don't get round much this week, Happy Easter to you all a week early.

Comments

Popular Posts