Out of touch for a while

This will probably be my last post for about a week. Friday morning the family and I are heading to The Big Apple for a long weekend and the Queen concert. Also, I'm going to try and hook up with Julie and meet my first blogger. If possible, I'm going to try and hook up with The Retropolitan as well. I'll have lots to post and plenty of pictures, including the obligatory blog meet picture.

We're all very excited about the trip. I don't know what I'm looking forward to more, seeing the sites, the concert, or meeting Julie. I know you're all jealous. I'll have my laptop with me on the trip and may check in to my favorite blogs, but I don't think I'll have the energy to post. So everyone take care and have a fun few days while I'm OOC. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Comments

Popular Posts