That's what I get

I got the latest grade from a group assignment today in one of my classes. It was all right, but the comments from the instructor tell my my group mates totally hosed me on the grade. I was the only one that actually seemed to understand what we were being asked to do and put it in a coherent package. I should have pushed them more but half the information got posted the night before the assignment was due so there was little time to make it better without doing all the work myself. Sometimes it sucks to rely on other people.

Comments

Jude said…
That seriously sucketh, and I'm glad the grade was at least okay.

Is this group always going to be your group or does that change up?
sydwynd said…
Jude: Nope, I got the same group for the rest of the course. I'll have to make "suggestions" a little more forcefully I think.
Jude said…
I agree. Show them the kind of leader you are Vince! A lot of people prefer to follow someone's lead rather than have to make decisions anyway, and for any on your team who might prefer otherwise will just have to see reason. You are very good at reasoning things out, and they'll most likely see that.

Good luck with it!
sydwynd said…
Jude: Thanks. We'll see how it goes.

Popular Posts