For the Love of Miss E.

By command of Miss Lois Lane, I am writing the requiste Ode to the Wife on the Day of the Valentine. First, I would like to direct you to a clip of my favorite song written specifically for the Wife, For the Love Of Miss E. If you want the details about the writing of the song, please refer to my site. If you want to hear the whole thing, then please buy the CD. Link to the right.

So what to write about the Wife. I'm tempted to utilize my usual smart assed wit, however, I shall actually be serious for a moment.

The Wife and I have been together since high school. I usually avoid the "high school sweetheart" moniker as we broke up a few times in the first few years before we finally decided to stay together. I'd love to say it was love at first sight, but alas, it was lust at first site. She had (and still has) the most incredibly long legs, and really nice hips and ass. As a 16 year old, who can resist? Especially when she's wearing heels? Not I.

As time went on, I grew to admire her other assets as well. She is the most beautiful woman I know. I knew I had to marry her when I lost sexual interest in other women. Sure, I still find other women attractive, but I have no desire to sleep with them. It's kind of like admiring art. I like nothing better than to just stare at the Little Lady and run my hands over her smooth skin. Even after all these years, she is still the hottest woman I know.

I don't want to give the impression that it's all sex. It's difficult to describe my feelings for her. Because I simply cannot imagine life without her. Again, I hate those cliches of "soul mate", "other half", etc. I guess the best way to describe it is to simply say she's my wife. A gift from God to be my partner through this life. Certainly I consider myself very blessed that she is the woman I married. While it's not always easy, being married to her is something I treasure. I could live without nearly everything, except for her.

So Happy Valentine's Day to my Wife. Love ya babe.

Happy Lois?

Comments

Popular Posts