In the home stretch

This week begins my final push for the semester. I've got the work complete for one course and just need to read it one more time and turn in next weekend. In the other course, we have online presetations tomorrow and Tuesday followed by a group assignment due on the 20th. Then I'm done with courses for the year. Of course, I'm going to spend the break reading all the material for next semester to get a jump on it. Next semester is going to be the greatest amound of work for me but after that it's all down hill. One course summer semester (8 weeks long) and one course plus the last module of another course next fall to finish off the degree. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Hopefully it's not a train coming at me.

Comments

Jude said…
It's all good when you can see that light!
sydwynd said…
Jude: It almost makes me think all the hard work will be worthwhile.

Popular Posts