Getting ready to recharge

After today, I'm done with work for the year. I normally take the week between Christmas and New Year's off since the boys are home from school. It's usually my time to recharge from the work year before diving in to the next one.

And I think 2011 is going to be a crazy year. I'm working to complete my MBA by the end of the year. I'm pretty sure there's going to be some big changes in my department next year. There's a possible opportunity for me now but no matter what I do I'm pretty sure my job will be different by this time next year. Of course, there's always new things with the boys to make the year exciting. So I'm pretty sure catching my breath will be necessary.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and that Santa brings you everything you need, if not everything you want. And may you enjoy the peace of the Lord through the season and the new year.

Comments

Jude said…
I'm glad to know things worked out yesterday. And here's to your MBA completion in 2011, and many blessings! PEACE! xox
sydwynd said…
Jude: Thanks!
Kate said…
Santa Claus is alive and well in the hearts of children who believe all around the world. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy.

~Happy Christmas and Merry New Year from our family to you and yours

Popular Posts