Just some thoughts

I had a thought provoking post I started to write, but decided to can it because I couldn't write it without sounding patronizing. Suffice it to say that Sundays remind me of how blessed I am though I probably don't deserve it. And that I get time at Mass to pray that all of my friends be blessed as well.

I have a new boss at work now. I got to meet him last week on my trip out to headquarters. He seems like a good guy and "says" he manages a lot like I do, so I'm cautiously optimistic right now. However, actions speak louder than words so I'll wait to see what he's really like before I make up my mind. It's nice to have a person that should be more accessable as a supervisor, though.

My wife has given me the bug. The riding bug that is. Ever since I went to boy scout camp, I can't wait to find time to get on the road and bike. Yesterday, I got up at 7:30 am and went for a half hour ride just to get out and do it (not to mention because it was going to be like 85 degrees later). Today we went for a nice family ride along the river. I'm also jonesing for a new bike. Ellen isn't helping because she really likes this brand of mountain bike as well. I'm even considering selling one of my guitars to finance the purchase. I've got it bad.

We went to a local amusement park yesterday and had a good time. The boys hadn't been for quite a while and we had fun riding rides. It's nice to have someone that likes to go on roller coasters (Christopher). The best part of the day was going to the water park. Getting wet when it's hot is awesome.

Anyway, hope everyone has a good week. Nothing major going on with us other than the usual. We're planning on attending the NYS Fair in about two weeks so that should be fun. Otherwise, just enjoying not having too much on our schedule until school starts.

Comments

Popular Posts