Business as usual

Not a whole heck of a lot going on right now. The boys have a LONG weekend (Friday AND Monday off from school) so I took the days off from work. Pretty much we've been doing just normal things this weekend. Grocery shopping, hair cuts, church, scout stuff, all the usuals. Don't know if that's good or bad.

The mouth is healing nicely. There's no soreness any longer and I'm getting used to not having a tooth in the back of my mouth. It's very weird since I've had it there for like 30 years. But it's nice not to have pain in my mouth any more.

I'll have to do some catching up at work this week. I've got at least 2 off site meetings that will require driving, so that should be fun. Maybe. But my new promotion goes "officially" into effect today so I guess I got to earn all that extra pay.

Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend. I'm all caught up now with everyone's blogs so you can't complain I don't stop by.

Comments

Popular Posts