I'm so tired and inspired

All at the same time. I just finished watching the DVD Classic Albums: A Night at the Opera. This is such a must for every Queen fan. Basically Brian May and Roger Taylor, with clips of Freddie, explaining all the tracks. I smiled, I laughed, I cried.

I picked up my guitar and I want to play it all night long. It reminded my why Brian May is one of my most favoritest guitarists. He's just so amazing he makes me just fall in love with the guitar all over again. I could just sit, hold the guitar, and play stuff for hours and hours right now.

But it's late. And I should go to bed. But if anyone wants an idea for a Christmas gift for me, the copy of the above DVD was burned for me, and is flaky. So a REAL copy of the DVD to have for my very own (hint, hint) would be just fabulous.

So good night all. Take care of those you call your own and keep good company.

Comments

Popular Posts