If only...

I had a dream last night that I was at an "American Idol" type competition (more of just a performance than an elimination kind of thing). I was singing Bad Company's "Can't Get Enough of Your Love". And in the middle of the performance, who should come out and greet me.....

Why Queen and Paul Rodgers of course! In the dream I got to meet Paul, Brian, and Roger. And Brian tells me I did a great job. And in best Grasshopper form, I tell Brian, "Of course!"

Ah, such a sweet dream. Perhaps it can come true one day.

In other news, I've linked a new blog on my blog roll: Lynx at Just Sayin... It's a very interesting read and I recommend you all go out and read her blog. Obey!

Also, just for Miss Evil Science Chick, I've added a picture of my Ibanez RG-550, in Road Flare Red (factory name for Neon Pink), in my sidebar. She posted a comment concerning my taste in colors on another site, so I thought I would let you all see for yourselves. The picture is a pretty good representation of the true color, but it's much more shocking in person. That guitar is totally cool and it smokes! I pulled it out Sunday for Mass and it was a blast to play! You all must now come to my church to see me play and I'll promise to bring it for your enjoyment.

Comments

Popular Posts