Post about nothing

You know, I feel like writing yet I don't feel like writing. I could post on how lately I keep thinking it's time to take a break from blogging, but I don't know what to say. I could mention something about how it's great that I seem to be getting a lot of new readers and how it's resulting in way too many cool blogs to read. I could also mention the conflicted emotions I'm going through right now with respect to my church music group, but I really not ready to talk about it.

What I really want right now is to sit out on my porch with my wife looking at the moon like we did last night. We spent about 5 minutes last night doing that so the little lady could catch her breath from running around doing chores, and it was just so relaxing and perfect.

Comments

Popular Posts