Let me entertain you

Let me welcome you ladies and gentlemen
I would like to say hello
Are you ready for some entertainment
Are you ready for a show
Gonna rock gonna roll you
Get you dancing in the aisles
Jazz you razzamatazz you
With a little bit of style

Let me begin by saying JULIE TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!

Because everyone, I AM GOING TO SEE QUEEN!

That's right, I managed to get a ticket to a show where presales sold out in about 2 minutes.

And I got this seat because Julie sent me a killer link to get pre order tickets. This also means that I'm going to NYC. I'm going to try and hook up with Julie and finally meet a blogger. Julie will be my first! It should be quite special.

I am so psyched right now you have no idea. The show is October 16 so now I need to make travel plans for myself and the family. Updates will be forthcoming.

Again, JULIE TOTALLY ROCKS! YOU MUST BOW DOWN TO HER MAGNIFICENCE!

Quick update - JULIE'S MOM ROCKS TOO!! ALL HAIL JULIE AND HER ULTRA-COOL MOM!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts