Foxy Lady

Not too much going on. Things are settling into the normal routine. I've been emailing back and forth with my old bandmate and we're going to try and get together this weekend for coffee. It appears he's having wife problems and needs someone to talk to. Unfortunately, our old bandmates pretty much ostricized him when he went "Christian" on them. They can't handle the fact he's dedicated himself to the Lord. He's still the same guy as before. Sigh. Some people don't get it.

On another note, just wanted to give a big shout out to the Wife. I won't talk about her coming to bed at 2 am the other night, but I will say she is totally worth losing sleep for. All I can say is DAMN! SHE'S SEXY! Then this morning she's got on her heels and black courderoy pants and a white fuzzy sweater. Holy shit is about all I could say. I couldn't stay in the room for long since we had to get ready to leave for church. Had to focus my mind on spiritual things, ya know.

I have many blessings in my life. Having a stone cold knockout fox for a wife is high on the list of them.

Comments

Popular Posts