(sigh)

These evening has been one of those days. Band practice went ok, but we just were not on at all. One of the singers thinks our drummer may have been distracted by the foriegn exchange student she brought with her. We just really struggled to get arrangements that worked. Afterwards, I chatted with the other adults in the band and we all brought out some issues we're having. Nothing major, but I did say that I've been getting an odd vibe, the kind I get when the band is on the road to falling apart. Which I don't want to happen. But I did mention it felt like I was losing my band. We'll work through it.

When I got home, I had an email from my boss on my smartphone. I had requested off between Christmas and New Year's to cover the boys being off from school. I've been taking that time the last couple of years. Well, as it turns out, right now I'm the only supervisor in the Customer Service team that's not already on vacation from the 26th to the 28th and he asked if I could work those days. Now I have to see what I can do. And I might have to take some different days so I don't lose any vacation. Needless to say, I'm miffed about it. I'll have to figure out tomorrow if the Wife can take a couple of days.

I'm just really tired and annoyed right now.

Comments

Popular Posts