Merry Christmas

For your Christmas listening pleasure, I've finally found one of my favorite Christmas songs. It took a while, but I got my hands on a copy of the Worst of Tommy and the Bull. If you lived in the Virginia Beach area in the 90's, you'd know who these guys were. They were morning DJ's on the local rock station. They did song parodies, such as I Wanna Be a Civilian (to the Ramones I Wanna Be Sedated). Well, they did a parody of The Pursuit of Happiness song, I'm an Adult Now. It's called I'm an Elf Now. Click on the link to listen. It rules. Also, it may take a couple of minutes to download depending on your internet speed.

Also for your listening pleasure, I'm linking my favorite breakup song (for when your girl leaves you). It's called Blow Me (a Kiss). Please enjoy as well! And next time you think of me, blow me a kiss!

Comments

Popular Posts