Let us pray

Lately there's been much going on in the blog world that has caused me to want to pray for people. Some of you are going through tough times, and I pray that they go by quickly. Some of you have much weighing on your mind, and I pray that the burden is lifted and happines returns. Some of you are enjoying great happiness and I pray it continues.

You may recall from some months ago that one the husband of one of the Wife's co-workers was diagnosed with cancer. We collected money to help with family expenses as they were on one income and the treatments expensive. Well, he was getting better for a while, but lately has been sick. He went into the hospital and they prognosis came back today. The cancer has spread to his liver and they've given him 6 to 10 months to live.

So I ask that you pray, in whatever fashion you pray, not only for all those out there going through tough times, weighing big decisions, or enjoying happiness, but especially for the family of the Wife's co-worker. This totally sucks for all involved. I'm sure some good will come of it eventually, but right now there's just sadness and worry. I will keep you updated as things progress. We will probably do something for them at some point, but now is too soon. So we do the only thing we can.

Pray.

Comments

Popular Posts