What's new?

I feel like a slacker. I haven't been posting very much lately, but then, I've really had nothing to post. Or at least nothing that really makes me want to run to the PC and shout out to Blogland.

Grasshopper had a fever this weekend. He was totally out of it on Saturday. It spiked at 102, but my yesterday it was mostly gone. We kept him home from school today just to make sure he's all right. He was totally himself and is feeling all better.

Maverick got a pleasant surprise today. He's going to be joining a boy scout troop associated with our church. We didn't hold out much hope that any of his cub scout den mates would join the troop, as it wasn't really close to any of them. We thought perhaps one boy would join with him. Turns out that 5 other boys joined the troop! And we like them all. You may recall me mentioning PIMA in a previous post. He's joining a different troop. Great boy scout news all around!

I did get to spend some quality phone time with Katey today. We've been emailing back and forth on her PC issues. She needed to wipe her PC clean and start over. I mailed her an OS disk and we spent some quality time on the phone tonight rebuilding her system. Which now runs SWEEEEET. Of course. I must say, Katey was so awesome to talk to. She was bright and funny and laughed a lot. I must say I've got to meet her one of these days. She would be so much fun to hang out with. If you're ever in the Chicago area, you should look her up. I'm amazed she doesn't have men falling all over themselves to be in her presence. I would have loved to chat with her longer, but she's an hour behind me and it was getting late. However, I left her with minimal work to do to finish up her system.

I would probably post more little things going on, but I need to go to bed. I'm a tired boy. The Wife has been sleeping in her chair since about 9 pm so she's got a head start on me.

Comments

Popular Posts