They Will Rock Me Again

I have just purchased my ticket for Queen+Paul Rodgers in Buffalo! I'm going to see them again, kiddies! I mentioned the possibility of doing a Queen trifecta and going to Toronto, Buffalo, and Pittsburgh, but I got "the look" from the Wife and came back down to earth.

I'm going to be on the floor again, right in front of the sound guy. For those interested, I'm in section FL4. Here's the link to the arena so you can check out my cool seat. I'm totally looking forward to seeing the show again. Hopefully they'll add some new tunes, but if not, I'll just kick back and enjoy.

Now if Julie can come through on her fantasy Christmas gift, I don't mind deferring it until March. Backstage with Queen and jamming with Brian May! How cool would that be?

Comments

Popular Posts