I'm in Albany

I arrived in my hotel in Albany about 2 hours ago. I'll be in a class this week. I'm learning to administer Microsoft exchange 2003. Yeah! For you non-IT type people, it's probably very dull.

I decided to write a little since I've got the Super Bowl on and New England's winning. I was hoping the Eagles would be in this. Not that I'm a big Eagles fan or anything, I just like the underdog. Plus they've never won one.

Anyway, nothing too new. It was actually harder to leave for this trip than I thought. I was kind of looking forward to it as a little break from all the normal stess of the week. I only have to concentrate on the class. However, when it came time to leave, I didn't want to go. I really wanted the wife and kids to go with me. Isn't that funny? It is going to be a little lonely withouth them but I brought plenty of distractions between the laptop and some books.

I had an interesting and productive conversation last night with my wife. Nothing too earth shattering. She did admit that she doesn't particulary like me when I'm yelling or mad. Can't blame her really. It's something I know I have to work on but isn't very easy. Not that I have a major temper or anything, it's just so easy to get frustrated at times. Once I get frustrated, then stupid little things can get me angry. And I have a tendancy to stay angry for a while. Like from hours to days depending on what I'm pissed about. I think I'm getting better about things but it's hard to say. Anyway, I can't complain about the wife since she still sticks in there with me even when I'm a pain in the ass.

I should be able to write some this week. I've got a couple of ideas for posts so hopefully they'll be interesting. Stay tuned for those. I'm also hoping this week will be a bit like a retreat and I can come home recharged. Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular Posts