Epic Fail

Lately, Christopher's new catchphrase is "Fail!" Anytime something goes wrong, he'll quickly state "That's a fail." I'm not sure if all the kids these days are saying it, but it is a quick statement of screwing up. If something goes really wrong, it's an "Epic Fail".

So I picked up the latest edition of one of the IT trade magazines and there was an article on the current state of IT security. The title of the article? "Epic Fail". I got a big kick out of that and will have to show it to the kid.

I guess that phrase isn't just for the younglings these days.

Comments

Jude said…
Yeah that one's been around for awhile. That, and "sick" (when it means wonderful) are the 2 phrases I hear most these days!
sydwynd said…
Jude: "Sick" I've heard. Kids these days, what can you do?
sydwynd said…
Jude: "Sick" I've heard. Kids these days, what can you do?
Jude said…
Geez you sound so much like a..... parent! hahaha

Popular Posts