18 Years

18 years ago today, the Fiance and I walked down the center isle of St. Pius X church and exchanged vows, forever making her the Wife. It's been an interesting ride so far, but not one I've ever considered getting off. I love her as much today as I did then and she's just as beautiful.

I got the Wife what every woman wants as a gift (so I've been told): shoes. I got her these. We exchanged the original black for the color picutred, but she's happy.

We also did some biking on the canal path with the boys, since the shop was right on the canal. That also was fun, but we finished the ride JUST as the rain started. We managed to get the bikes on the rack before the deluge started. Not sure what our dinner plans are yet, but I think something mellow is in order. It being Sunday and all, I'm not in the mood to do too much.

I was hoping the Wife would get me this for our anniversary this year, but alas, it was not to be. Perhaps next year.

Comments

Popular Posts