Autism Walk

I've finally got the page going for the Autism Walk. It is Sept. 30 this year. Team Grasshopper is once again on the move. We're really looking forward to it.

I hate to hit you up for money twice, but I've got two worthy causes to support, so if it's not too much to ask to go to the well more than once, if you could support us in the Autism Walk as well as helping our The Wife's friend, I would be unbelieveable grateful. The link to our Autism Walk page is here:

Team Grasshopper

Whatever you feel you wish to donate, please do. If you want to make a donation directly to me to give to the Autism Walk, please email me and I'll make arrangements with you. I'll also have a link on my right sidebar until the walk above the link for the Education Fund.

I really feel blessed knowing people like you. May God bless you for all of your generosity both to our family and to a family you don't even know. You have no idea how much I appreciate it and how much it touches me to have friends like you guys.

Comments

Popular Posts