Only Wednesday?

I woke up this morning and realized that it's only Wednesday. There's been so many activities crammed into this week it seemed like it should be Friday already. And there's no end in site. Open house at school tonight, karate for Grasshopper tomorrow, painting and Queen Friday, a birthday party to take one of the kids to Saturday, and my dad's birthday along with Church Sunday. When did my life become so insane? Thank God for outlook and PDAs to keep it all straight.

Before you pat me on the head and say "Poor baby!", I did manage to find some time last night to finally watch the 90 minute season finale of Battlestar Galactica, which was awesome. And Friday I start taping Doctor Who. I've probably seen every episode of the original series. There was many a Saturday night at the Wife's parent's house spent staying up late and watching it. It would come on PBS at 11 pm and the shortes episode was 90 minutes, many two and a half hours. Usually the Wife (then the Girlfriend and later Fiance) would fall asleep halfway in. Nowadays, of course, she would never even make it to 11 pm to watch. I'm very much looking forward to Daleks saying "Exterminate! Exterminate!" and then getting killed!

Anyway, I'm going to assume most of you are as buys as I am since I've noticed recently that many of us are not posting as frequently. Hopefully you're lives are not as crazy as mine, cause right now it's totally hectic.

Comments

Popular Posts