Say Hello to the Fuzzball!!!!

First of all, I want to congratulate Erica, AKA E-Lo, on the birth of her baby girl. Here's the details: Lyric Alexandra Lorenz Hays was born Tuesday November 22 at 4:14 PM. She weighed 7 lbs 8 oz, 21 inches long.

It's about time! We've all been waiting patiently for the birth of her fuzzball. My best wishes to her and her husband Ryan and their new baby. If you haven't gone over to her site and said congrats, move your ass already! This is some of the biggest news in the blogverse.

On to some other things, I'm taking a 2 week break from mixing Voice of the Spirit. My producer/engineer is heading to Maine to look for a house. We'll begin mixing again when he gets back in a marathon to finish the CD by Christmas, when he moves to Maine for good. So in the mean time, I've dedicated myself to the Wife and preparing for Christmas. We've decided to go totally insane now in the hopes of a few days peace just prior to Christmas.

I should have some additional updates on my website by the end of the weekend. I should have a clip of Power of Darkness I think you'll like. Also, I've now got a page to order the CD. Stay tuned.

I probably won't be on line much due to the long weekend. So in case I don't get to say so ahead of time, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Enjoy your holiday and don't eat too much turkey!

Comments

Popular Posts