Post of EEEEEVVVIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL!

It's finally here! This is my 666th post! Yes, my pretties, the magic number from Revelation. If you read Chapter 13, verse 16-18, it says:

It forced all the people, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to be given a stamped image on their right hands or their foreheads,

so that no one could buy or sell except one who had the stamped image of the beast's name or the number that stood for its name.

Wisdom is needed here; one who understands can calculate the number of the beast, for it is a number that stands for a person. His number is six hundred and sixty-six.

However, when I think of the number of the beast, what I really think of is:




So, in honor of my 666th post, hit this link and watch the video for the song.

Comments

Popular Posts