Happy Mother's Day

Hope all the moms out there had a nice day. We did the usual, church in the morning and "dinner" (meaning dinner served at 1:30 in the afternoon) at my mom's. My bro stopped by with his wife and MIL so it was quite nice. Afterwards we did a little shopping and the Wife got herself some nice tops for work. Then we just chilled at home. All in all not a bad day.

I probably got other stuff I could blog about,, but lately I just don't have the energy. The boys are getting into summer mode. Soccer practice started up. Soon we'll have sports 5 days a week. Plus Boy Scout camp for Maverick and maybe Cub Adventure camp for Grasshopper. I deal with craziness for so long at work lately that I just don't want to crack open a PC or laptop when I get home. It's all I can do to pick up a guitar. My usual lunchtime surfing has been reduced to about 15 minutes, the time it takes me to eat. Lunchtime seems the only time I can get caught up with all the email I deal with.

Anyway, I'm around and I'll be coming by everyone's place from time to time. A couple of blogs I once read are now bascially gone so I didn't want anyone to think I'd dropped off the face of the earth.

Comments

Popular Posts