Babelicious

So, I just have to mention, yesterday, the Wife was kind of crouching down playing with the dog outisde and the back of her shirt rode up a little so I could see the small of her back. Damn if she didn't look sexy as hell. Just wanted to reitereate what a hottie of a babe the Wife is. A small flash of skin fills me with desire and makes naughty thoughts run through my head. But before we dive into the realm of TMI.....

I feel good about this weekend. I pretty much accomplished all the things I wanted to do, and even snuck something in on the side (and no, I don't means sex. I can neither confirm nor deny any sex occuring this weekend). Basically, the things to get done this weekend were housecleaning, landscaping type stuff, and grocery shopping.

Friday night we did a little shopping for camp related stuff for Maverick. We've been looking for a pack for him and wanted to see if Eastern Mountain Sports had one we'd seen on line. While they didn't have it, they were very helpful. We also checked Dick's Sporting Goods but didn't really like the selection. We're still looking and need to check the Scout Store downtown. We did get him a pretty good sleeping back for a reasonable price.

Saturday was to be the "landscaping" day, but the day was pretty much taken up by just going to the garden store and looking around, and taking Maverick to golf lessons. While he was at golf, the Wife, Grasshopper, and I went to the nearby cemetary where the Wife's grandmother is buried and did some upkeep around the grave and planting. That pretty much ate up our day.

Sunday after church was spent cleaning the house and on the actual "landscaping". I had orginally wanted to landscape the front of our house, but we haven't decided on a tree to put in the corner and I had no way to fit a large tree in the truck, so I'm going to have my bro help me out. He's in the landscaping business anyway and has a trailer as well as getting contractor discouts. I saw him today and we're going to do it in about 2 weeks. I did put pavers on the long and short side of the patio so we have a proper step off of it (which I'd intended to do) and I built a large box and filled it with about 5 wheelbarrows full of top soil and planted a proper garden (also which I'd planned to do and with the help of my mom). We now have tomatoes, beans, rhubard chard, and cucumber growing.

As an amusing aside, as we were finishing, we had a guest come stroll into our back yard. Our neighbor at the end of our street grew up two houses down from the Wife and she used to play with his sister. We always thought it was quite amusing that someone that lived two doors from her now lives down the street. Anyway, the Wife's cousin turns up in our back yard yesterday with the neighbor's partner (yes, it's what you think). It turns out the neighbor's partner is the brother in law of the Wife's cousin! So we spent a little time chatting. The Wife's cousin lives in the country and doesn't get out this way too often.

Today, Grasshopper's cub scout pack marched in the town's Memorial Day parade. I had completely forgotten about it when making weekend plans. Afterwards, I did the grocery shopping which took us to lunch. After lunch, the Wife decided she wanted to take a trip to the cemetary that's about 45 minutes away where she has a cousin and uncle buried. We spent a litte time there and then went to my sister's for an annual Memorial Day picnic. We took a chance and brought Buddy with us. He loved it. There was like 4 other dogs there and he got to socialize. He was very good with all the other dogs and didn't fight with a one. It was quite the nice time, though Grasshopper stepping on something and cut the bottom of his foot. It was a small cut but bled like crazy. We got a bandaid on it and he was fine.

Now that the day is done, we're chilling and watching Tora! Tora! Tora! on AMC. We just love WWII Navy movies. Hope you had a nice weekend. Mine was busy, but a satisfying kind of busy as it was mostly just my stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts