Not what I wanted to blog

I had a cool post in mind about the awesomeness of the blog community, but it's 11 pm and I need to crash soon. I spent the evening at karate (Maverick earned his orange belt! Yeah for him!), wrapping presents, and helping the Wife make kick as Pecan Tassies. However, that took me to now, as I just took the last batch out of the oven and need to let them cool before taking them out of the muffin pans to fully cool. Then I'm getting my ass in bed.

So my killer post will have to wait a while. I've also got another rant brewing from all the crap I'm hearing out of our illustrious Dictator-in-Chief. But again, it will have to wait for another day. I will give a quick shout out to my Lois, who I will say a prayer for. Check out her blog for details, but suffice it to say that she was in a bit of a pinch, but will come through just fine because she has faith in the Lord. I pray he gives her not only what she needs, but more than she asks for. Love you to death girl!

Comments

Popular Posts