Quick update

I'm sitting in karate class with the boys on a Saturday morning. I've left my coffee at home so I'm caffiene deficient right now.

I got the laundry room painted and the tile up. Only thing left is the grout. I got a before picture and will have after pictures when it's done. I will say that yesterday turned into the day from Hell in getting that tile up. More details when the job is done. I'm amazed that the tile came out so well considering my frustration level.

Today will be crazy busy as well. After karate, I drop Grasshopper off at soccer, take Maverick home, go back to soccer with Grasshopper, come home, take Maverick to soccer, come back and maybe have lunch, go get haircuts, come back, have quick dinner, then run off to a cub scout sleepover tonight with Maverick.

But there is NOTHING planned for tommorrow but a round of golf with Maverick. I'm very much looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll have pictures up on Monday night from the laundry room. Have a good weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts