Italia! Italia!




















First, the cute English wife! Doesn't she look great! Of course, it helps when her team won. Beckham was impressive, scoring even when sick. My team beat Australia today, but dammit they cut it close! The scored literally in the last second of the game! 5 minutes of stoppage time were added and Italy scored on a penalty kick in the 95th minute. Freaking Italian team makes me crazy by doing shit like that! I'll probably have to leave work early now on Friday to see them beat the Ukraine. England gets Portugal on Saturday. If all goes well, both our teams will be in the semi-finals!

In other news, the camping trip this weekend was fun, if a little tiring. It would have been better if a couple of the kids were better behaved. But thier parents seem to think letting them do whatever they like (including driving a soccer ball into our tent at 6 am on Sunday morning) was perfectly fine. The boys got to do some fishing and boating (on pedal boats). Maverick almost caught one! We had it and were just about to pull it out of the water when his line snapped, hook, sinker and all. Stupid fish!

I've got some catching up to do it appears. Since I spent lunch time today watching the Italy/Australia match, I didn't get to browse my usual blogs. From a quick glance, you guys were busy this weekend! It's going to take me all night to visit you all! You people need to stop doing that to me. I don't get enough sleep as it is!

The boys also started summer camp today. They had fun so it's so far so good! Hopefully it will be a fun summer for them and an uneventful one for us. I'll leave you with a picture from the campout. A cat came around Sunday morning just before we left and was fairly friendly. Grasshopper wanted to take it home and named it Mystery. He's so creative at naming things!

Comments

Popular Posts