Antisocial

The last few days I've been in a really antisocial mood. Pretty much I want everyone to leave me alone. I have no idea what precipitated this mood, but I'm having a hard time shaking it. It makes it difficult to do my job, as I'm supposed to help people and fix thier PC problems. My tolerance for issues that are more of a user training/not following policy is VERY thin. I've managed to be polite, but it's been difficult. I've taken the unusual (for me) action of actually shutting my door part of the day. I usually have an open door policy that if I'm at my desk, I'm available. This week has been more of a "go away" type of week.

Even at home my patience seems to be thinner. Last night after Grasshopper's soccer game (during which he played well) I wasn't in a mood to talk to anyone. I have no idea what's going on, but have been praying for it to pass. So if you care to care to lend your thoughts and prayers, I would appreciate it.

Comments

Popular Posts